Brand Name: Zacro
Model Number: ZMS1
- Mask - Offers Superior Facial Proximity for Underwater Exploration, Tempered Glass Lenses Resist Scratching & Withstand Deep-Water Pressures, Revolutionary push-button buckle allows for easy, quick strap adjustment
- Mask - The highest grade crystal silicone available for a double edge facial seal and soft comfortable seal, no-frame design reduces weight and provides one of the largest fields-of-view
- Mask - Ideal for hunters and photographers | Perfect back-up mask as it folds and fits easily in your BC pocket, Unsurpassed downward vision
- Snorkel - Premium Snorkel Features Flexible Silicone Mouthpiece for Comfort & Durability
- Snorkel - Full Dry Top Prevents Salt Water from Entering Snorkel - Even When Submerged, Lower Purge (Blow) Valve Enables Quick Expelling of Any Water from Inside Tube
The ultimate set for watersports and underwater photography!
Dive into greatness with this super lightweight and durable mask and flexible snorkel set from Zacro -the ideal collection of your swim gear essentials. The mask provides an extraordinary close-up field of view for all your underwater endeavors, while the premium silicone snorkel is designed with a number of keen innovations to ensure that you breathe easy while keeping water out of the tube. Its soft, durable silicone mouthpiece fits virtually any bite
The mask's premium single tempering glass provides a wide vision and crystal-clear vision for up-and-down, side-to-side, and complete peripheral sight.
100% Silicone Comfort
The 100% silicone material's suction action creates an effective seal without tightness, restriction or face/jaw fatigue.
Full Dry Top Snorkel
The red float item makes it to resist water flow into the tube. In order to avoid swallowing water.
How to Snorkel
1. Try your snorkel and mask on and adjust the straps until it fits.
2. Put on the mask and tug the straps until it feels comfortably sealed around your eyes and nose. Make sure the snorkel tube is close to your mouth, but don't put it in yet.
3. Lay flat in the water on your stomach. Place your face in the water at about a 45°.
4. Bite gently down on the mouthpiece of the snorkel. Allow your lips to seal around it and hold the snorkel in place.
5. Take slow, regular breaths in and out through the tube. Breath slowly, deeply and cautiously with your mouth through your snorkel. No need to panic. Just relax and become aware of your breaths. Once the sound of your breathing become noticeable and get into a rhythm, relax and enjoy the underwater scenery.
1 x Zacro Mask
1 x Zacro Snorkel