Brand Name: Zacro
Model Number: AH053
- Waterproof and double sealed material: Plastic and black protective container for scald-preventing and anti-punching
- NOTE! Confirm the heater is in good condition before using it. And it is not allowed to use if the glass part of the heater is cracked or other parts are spoiled
- Visible temperature setting, temperature adjustable of between 65f – 93f
- Tank capacity: Up to 16 gallons
- Voltage/frequency: 110-120volt/60hertz
Zacro submersible 50-watt heater is very easy to use for aquariums ranging from 2 to 16-gallons. The visible temperature setting can be set and adjusted temperature between 65-93 Fahrenheit or 20-32 centigrade degrees. All you have to do is put it in the aquarium and plug it in.
1. Maintain constant and stable temperatures for your aquatic creatures to thrive with Zacro’s 50w aquarium heater.
2. Zacro submersible glass heater offers simple and easy installation with the use of the included suction cups and can handle aquariums up to 16-gallon.
3. With the highly visible temperature setting, the 50w is easy to set and adjust to the desired temperature with the use of the temperature adjustment knob.
4. This aquarium heater is operating a cycle as heating 5-10 mins and then stop heating for 5 -10 mins.
1.Usage?Before powering, Make the heater is completely submerged in the water.
2.Remove? Before removing the heater out from the water, Make sure the heater is Unpluged to avoid dry heating.
3.In order to maintain constant and stable temperatures of the water, the product is operating as staged heating, the aquarium heater will work for a while, and then stop heating some time, normally the interval is 5-10 minutes.
1 x Zacro Submersible Aquarium Heater
1 x Aquarium Heater Introduction
Price: £ 12.99